Sunday 15 July 2012

Last Day of Winter Break

As the title suggested, today is the last day of my uni winter break. Well if you ask me what did I do during my whole winter break, I could easily answer you with a word : Nothing. Yes. Nothing. I did nothing. I thought I was going to work but I ended up staying at home doing nothing for three long weeks. So this was basically how I spent my day:

Woke up. Drank water. Quiet time with God. Opened up my laptop. Facebook. Dramas. Net surfing. Dramas. Shower. Leg exercise. Sleep.

And the next day began with the same routines. I lived like a robot man. Yeah I didn't eat anything. I wasn't crazy. I was having my body detox. Since I wasn't working, I took this opportunity and gave my body organs three weeks long of holidays as well. (Plus I ate so much 'rubbish' food when my mom visited me and I thought my body was contaminated quite bad) So I only drank Melilea Organic nutritious botanical powder  six times a day, three of those with soya powder, for twenty-one days. I DID IT. I'm so proud of myself. I had done this three times ( 3 days, 7 days, and 10days). So now my longest record is updated to 21 days oh yeah! Now I feel healthier and I think my skin is super good. My face looks flawless lol. It's like glowing.


I had been craving for mushroom chicken rice since then, and today my tongue papillae were satisfied. My uncle and aunt are now in New Zealand so I have to make my own dinner and my cousin's as well ('cause she doesn't know how to cook). Guess what did I cook? It was........................... MUSHROOM CHICKEN RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my first time cooking this and it turned out to be extraordinarily delicious. When I took my first bite, I almost died of happiness. It brought back my childhood memories too. The canteen at my primary school used to sell the dish and every student would just queue for it. The tempting mushroom scent would just attract all the students to go for it. Plus it was super cheap. You could buy a plate for RM 0.50 only. I also made tomato soup to go with it. I missed Mom's tomato soup so I made one to relieve my homesickness. It tasted almost the same as Mom's and it was really appetizing. The main point is, I ate A LOT for dinner. Now my stomach is bloated like a hot air balloon. Great.
My masterpiece XD

Thank God for His words that I shall always find rest in Him. Tomorrow is the first day of semester two, enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment